Hello and welcome to Toolbox Essentials — Industrial Equipment and Parts [BETA]! We're so glad you're here. Before we dive into what to expect in this course, let's take a moment to get some logistical items out of the way.
Special thanks to the Co-Instructors of the course:
- Andy Gailey, Founding Director of UPTIME Consultant Ltd.
- Bryan Bieschke, Director of Maintenance & Reliability at T. Parker Host
- Dylan Day, Millwright Apprentice at OCTO Mechanical Inc.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is a beta version of the course, which is still undergoing final testing before its official release! Should you encounter any bugs, glitches, errors, or other problems, please let us know so that we can rectify these accordingly. Your help in this regard is greatly appreciated! You can reach us at [email protected]!
1. How to Use This Teachable Course:
- As you can see in your left side menu, each lesson is broken up by topic and sub-topics. You won't be able to skip around, but instead must complete each lesson before moving on.
- Once you've read everything on the page and are ready to move on, click "Complete and Continue" in red on the upper right-hand corner of your screen. You must click "Complete and Continue" to move on.
- You can leave the course at any time as your progress is saved automatically. Note: if you close out with partial progress on a quiz, you will have to restart the quiz when you come back into the course.
- If you have any other questions during your time going through this course, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].
2. Types of Material in This Course:
- Readings - Readings are curated content designed specially to inform you on the specific topics within the course.
- Videos - Videos are pre-recorded and brought to you by experts across the maintenance and reliability industry. They are packed with valuable insights from real people with real experiences to share.
- Quizzes - Quizzes are an optional (but recommended) tool for everyone to evaluate your progress as you go. You can always retake a quiz.